Have you ever heard the phrase "Misery loves company"? Well, good energy gets magnified exponentially when people do something positive together.
Many of us have been in upset about the attack on Planned Parenthood; on black men, women and children; and on our beautiful Mother, earth. Well upset can accumulate and get in the way if we don't cultivate peace, compassion and spaciousness. Join me.
If you are grieving over the loss of a loved one; if you are worried about finances; if your body is hurting. Join me.
The 30 Days with Dr. Amanda Kemp Meditation Challenge gives you access to a conscious community of folks who are choosing to breathe, to be grateful, to notice what is happening right now inside themselves. This is not a retreat from the world but a way to cultivate connection to your strong flexible core in the midst of the world.
Here's what's required from you:
- Register for the Challenge.
- Meditate for at least 5 minutes each day at any time that you choose.
- Stay in touch.
Here's what you get:
- I'll email you a pdf of meditation and mindfulness resources;
- Invite you to the Facebook group (optional);
- and send you a few emails along the way to encourage you and check in.
- Other gifts from the practice!
This is free. Please invite someone else! Let's make this community large.
Peace and love!